As an experienced Senior Buyer whose strength lies in product sourcing, management, negotiation, planning and strategy. I am comfortable dealing with global sources in both direct and branded supply base to deliver ranges and profits.
I am a creative and hard working person, a leader and team player and I am looking for an opportunity to utilise my experience and develop additional skills.
Since october 2012
- Creating the range of the mobile phone brand YEZZ for the European, Middle East and African Markets.
- Creating the range of the rugged mobile phone brand Energizer HARD CASE for a world wide distribution.
- Buyer for the Mobile phones and the growth drivers by sourcing new brands and developing ranges of products.
- Market analyst for new technologies.
- Animating trade shows all other the world like CES Las Vegas, MWC Barcelona, IFA Berlin, Distree and Medpi Monaco, Hong Kong Fair.
- Managing a purchase accounts of over 45M$ of yearly purchases.
- Marketing experience, creating roadmaps and POS material.
- Creation of a E-Cig brand named L@clope.
- Creation of a E-Liquide brands named L@rome and L@saveur.
- Creation of concept stores to sell our brands.
to october 2012
- Coordination between the purchase department and a network of 170 stores owned by the company named Internity.
- Purchase of new phone brands like Caterpillar, Crosscall for exclusive distribution for France, Spain and Portugal.
- Developing new accessories brands.
- Sourcing new ranges of products.
- Margin control and creation for all the mobile phone business in the 170 Internity Stores.
- International coordination between the Head Quarter and the subsidiaries in Spain/Portugal/Romania/Bulgaria.
to october 2011
- Managing a team of 4 up to 10 people.
- Following the turnover of the store.
- Responsible for the Merchandising of the store.
- Responsible for the results achievements, the turnover, the stock value and the stock rotation
to june 2009
- Managing a team of 2 up to 4 people.
- Responsible of the store environment.
- Responsible for the stock value and stock rotation.
to september 2006
- Following the manager's request.
- Number one sales person in store.
- Managing 1 up to 2 people.
to december 2004
University of East London
BA level in Cinematics and Media studies.
Ecole Privée VSA
ALEVEL in an official Cambridge exam center in France.
Ecole Privée VSA
International General Certificate of Secondary Education, in an official Cambridge exam center in France.
French, Mother tongue
Spanish IntermediateProfessional Proficiency
Wireless Products Management.
Key account management.
New business development.
BtoB and BtoC